Course level: Introductory
- Physicians should have a basic understanding of wires, catheters, and a good understanding of the indications for IVC Filters and have been practicing interventions for a minimum of one year.
- These courses will give an overview of pulmonary embolization (PE), including a history of IVC filters. Attendees will review cases and receive hands-on training in an animal lab to place and retrieve IVC filters.
Course level: Intermediate
- Physicians should have a strong understanding of wires, catheters, and IVC Filters, and should have been practicing interventions for a minimum of two years.
- These courses will cover topics such as DVT and PE prevention along with complex filter retrieval. Attendees will review cases and may receive hands-on training in an animal lab or observe live cases.
Course level: Advanced
- Intermediate skill level is required (must currently place and retrieve filters regularly in their practice)
For specific course dates and information - please click on the course title below.
|Advanced Vena Cava Filter Retrieval Techniques||
|The Essentials of Cook IVC Filters||Henderson, NV|