This course is designed to focus on the devices used for above- and below-the-knee leg therapy cases along with IVC filter placement and retrieval. The RT/RN will learn how to best support their physician intraprocedurally.
Skill level required: Introductory
Training mode: Didactic lecture, hands-on animal lab
At the end of the course, attendees will understand:
- Indications for IVC filters and therapy products in a hands-on animal lab setting
- How to read packaging and labels
- Product specifications (Fr size, outer diameter, inner diameter)
- Expiration date lot numbers
- Catalog numbers (order numbers)
Registration is coming soon. Please indicate your interest in the course below and we will contact you as soon as 2019 registrations are open.
By selecting this button, a Cook Medical representative will contact you about placing you in the training session that best suits your needs.