This course is designed to focus on the devices used for above- and below-the-knee leg therapy cases along with IVC filter placement and retrieval. The RT/RN will learn how to best support their physician intraprocedurally.
Skill level required: Introductory
Training mode: Didactic lecture, hands-on animal lab
At the end of the course, attendees will understand:
- Indications for IVC filters and therapy products in a hands-on animal lab setting
- How to read packaging and labels
- Product specifications (Fr size, outer diameter, inner diameter)
- Expiration date lot numbers
- Catalog numbers (order numbers)
If course is marked FULL, select WAIT LIST to be added to a wait list.
|Chicago, IL||August 8 - 9, 2019||FULL|
|Henderson, NV||September 19-20, 2019||LAS19SEP19
|Henderson, NV||September 26-27, 2019||FULL|
|Henderson, NV||October 17-18, 2019||OCT17LAS19
|Henderson, NV||December 12-13, 2019||DEC12LAS19
Registration is coming soon. Please indicate your interest in the course below and we will contact you as soon as 2019 registrations are open.
By selecting this button, a Cook Medical representative will contact you about placing you in the training session that best suits your needs.