Retrograde tibiopedal access may be the last chance at limb salvage in very difficult cases. Case observation, lectures, and hands-on ultrasound-guided needle access training will give attendees a greater understanding of the Cook Medical devices used in this technique.
Skill level required: Intermediate
Training mode: Lectures, case observation, hands-on animal lab
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Below the knee (BTK) microsystems for CTO management utilizing CXI® Support Catheters,
high tip load wires, and Advance® microballoon angioplasty catheters
- How to orient ultrasound probes during scanning to identify arterial and venous flow
- How to access vessels of similar size under ultrasound guidance
- Foot and leg positions for ultrasound-guided needle access in the treatment of lower-limb disease
- Lower-leg access-site management and how to minimize complications related to outflow for proximal vessel revascularization
|Washington, DC||March 25-26, 2019||Registration coming soon|
By selecting this button, a Cook Medical representative will contact you about placing you in the training session that best suits your needs.